The structure of “ORION-5 VATRACHKI & SONS” OOD includes an integrated Type C control and conformity assessment Authority “ORION 5 – LAB”, accredited by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian accreditation service” in accordance with standard BDS EN ISO/IEC 17020:2012, in the field of control of electrical systems and facilities up to and over 1000 V.
The type C control authority “ORION 5 – LAB” performs control and conformity assessment of new and/or in-service projects/facilities, as follows:
- Electrical systems and facilities up to 1000 V
- Circuit impedance “phase – protective conductor” and “phase – neutral”;
- FI circuit breakers for safety shut-down (residual current circuit breakers), actuation power, shutdown time, contact voltage, protective grounding resistance;
- Electrical systems and facilities up to and over 1000 V
- Resistance of lightning protection systems;
- Resistance of protective earthing systems;
- Resistance of cables and conductors insulation;
- Insulation of conductors (busbars) with a rated voltage up to 20 kV, through control with increased voltage with industrial frequency 50 Hz to 50 kV;
- Insulation of power cable lines up to 20 kV, through control with increased constant voltage.
REMARK: In the field of electrical systems and facilities up to and over 1000 V we are currently extending the scope of our business covering the following facilities and parameters:
- Power transformers for a voltage up to 110 kV
- Insulation resistance and ratio R60: R15
- Windings active resistance;
- Transformation ratio;
- Coil connection unit.
Eng. Martin Vatrachki is the Head of the Control authority “ORION 5 – LAB”
ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY EA "BAS" OF A TYPE C CONTROL AUTHORITY
ORION 5 – LAB at Orion-5 Vatrachki and Sons LTD